Living Spaces - Worst Purchase experience ever .

Style and Design

I am writing this complaint with regards to a purchase that I made to living spaces for bedroom furniture on 11/21/2017. This order was scheduled for delivery by MXD on 12/17/2017 to my home.

However after delivery I was told that the hardware for installing the bed was not sent so the installers could not complete the installation. In addition the headboard for the bed was damaged. I was told by the Delivery agent for MXD that they will return in 1 week with hardware. They never did.

I made several calls to Living spaces customer service. It was very frustrating since I had already dismantled and thrown away my old bed. Living spaces agreed to send me a new bed and exchange out the damage and uninstalled bed. On Jan 10th 2018- the delivery company MXD came and removed the old bed.

I was informed that my new bed will be delivered on Jan 17th 2018. When the delivery truck from MXG arrived on Jan 17 th 2018 I was informed by delivery agent that in fact they just brought back the old incomplete bed with missing hardware that I had just was returned a week ago. How insane is this. MXD Delivery left of course with the old bed.

I called Living spaces and asked them for a refund on this item since I am going to purchase it somewhere else. Living spaces agreed to cancel the order and issue me a refund of $1195 for the bed. I was able to order the same bed from Home Gallery Stores. No delivery hitch this time.

Needless to say I have not received my refund on the returned item from Living spaces. It been more than six months since I place the original order.

I made numerous call to Living spaces regarding my refund but every time I was told that it’s in process. It really was torture to deal with this company and above it all they refuse issue me refund.This company is a real RIP OFF.

Azeem Khan

Product or Service Mentioned: Mxd Group Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

NordicTrack - No Delivery

We have been waiting for our order for over a month. We received an email saying it would be delivered.

It never showed up. I called Norditrack and they said your order is there they will call you. Needless to say no call. So they gave me the number of MXD their delivery company.

They say we dont have it. I call Norditrack they say "they have it they will call you", and transfer me over to them. They say "we dont have it". This has become just ridiculous!!!!!

I cancelled my order and will never deal with them again. Not once did I get a call telling me "sorry we're trying to get this resolved" no absolutely NOTHING from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mxd Group Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Poor vcustomer service, Icon poor customer service.

Comments

I am going through the exact same thing right now. I ordered a treadmill in August and still have not received it as of today October 10th.

I told them if it’s not in my home by this Friday, October 13th I want a full refund. We have been getting the run around from them saying the company would be calling to deliver it for weeks. I have never experienced such terrible customer service.

These people are rude and lie to us over and over again. I will never do business with them again.

QVC - Order Not Delivered YET

I ordered a Serta mattress set from QVC Jan. 10th with an EDD date of 2/5/16.

I have had 9 phone calls with MXD (their delivery company in Atlanta) and they schedule delivery then cancel and say only box springs on the dock. Then they call and say they have it all then I have called QVC escalation customer service 7 times and still not QVC not Serta not delivery company can get my order delivered. Gave my old set to grandson and I have no bed.

I am soooo frustrated I am ready to cancel order. Shame on you QVC AND SERTA for that matter

Product or Service Mentioned: Mxd Group Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Charlestown, Massachusetts, United States #1117559

Cancel the f...... order and sleep on the floor for now....